Mayflower 2016 Version Scale 1/48 31" Wood Model Ship Kit Sailboat
- Scale 1/48
- Length: 788 mm 31"
- New 3D design with laser cut
- More than 21 laser cut plates
- Material:Basswood, birch, cherry, teak, Sapele, etc.
- Includes internal structure
- Exquisite etching film, perfect performance details
- All the doors and cannon doors can be openable
- With 10 brass cannons and cannon carriages
- The use of more than 500 copper studs makes the hull more realistic
- The pre-cut teak deck joint can make the performance perfect
- The six kinds of different thickness of the rope length of more than 150 meters will be the perfect reproduction of classical ship's rigging
- It includes 8 kinds of pulley 257 standard pulley
- 1:1 full size drawings
- The rope drawing with decomposition, let you in a short time and convenient production.
- All the doors can be made into the open gun ports.
- This ship have Incredible quality and details, is very valuable kit
- That is only Chinese manual,not so much word Instruction, most of the Instruction are 3D building pictures, it is not a big problem.
NOTE: Manufacturers will regularly adjust the configuration， Part of accessories will change， update or remove by manufacture, maybe part of accessories will no longer exist, please check with bill of materiel.
The May flower was the ship that transported the English Separatists, better known as the Pilgrims, from a site near the Mayflower Steps in Plymouth, England, to Plymouth, Massachusetts, (which would become the capital of Plymouth Colony), in 1620. There were 102 passengers and a crew of 25–30. ~ The Mayflower ~Issue of 1920, 300th anniversary.
The vessel left England on September 6, 1620 (Old Style)/September 16 (New Style),and after a grueling 66-day journey marked by disease, which claimed two lives, the ship dropped anchor inside the hook tip of Cape Cod(Provincetown Harbor) on November 11/November 21. The Mayflower was originally destined for the mouth of the Hudson River, near present-day New York City, at the northern edge of England's Virginia colony, which itself was established with the 1607 Jamestown Settlement. However, the Mayflower went off course as the winter approached, and remained in Cape Cod Bay. On March 21/31, 1621, all surviving passengers, who had inhabited the ship during the winter, moved ashore at Plymouth, and on April 5/15, the Mayflower, a privately commissioned vessel, returned to England.In 1623, a year after the death of captain Christopher Jones, theMayflower was most likely dismantled for scrap lumber in Rotherhithe, London.
The Mayflower has a famous place in American history as a symbol of early European colonization of the future United States. With their religion oppressed by the English Church and government, English Dissenters calledPilgrims who comprised about half of the passengers on the ship desired a life where they could practice their religion freely. This symbol of religious freedom resonates in U.S. society and the story of the Mayflower is a staple of any American history textbook. Americans whose roots are traceable back to New England often believe themselves to be descended from Mayflower passengers.
Welcome To ZHL Store, I Have All The Brand Wooden Model Ship Kit Which Made In China With Best Quality Ever Kit In Stock, If You Interesting In Any Ship, Please Let Me Know, I Can Try My Best To Service You
PAYPAL ACCEPT ONLY
E-CHECK& OTHER PENDING PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL WILL BE HELD UNTIL CLEARED, AS EBAY TERM
WE SHIP YOUR ITEMS TO YOUR PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE A SHIPPING ADDRESS, PLEASE AMEND IT BEFORE YOU PAY THE ITEM.
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 4 BUSINESS DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSING.
WE SHIP TO WORLDWIDE.
NOTES: THE ITEM WILL POST FROM CHINA
DELIVERY ADDRESS ON PAYPAL ONLY, AND PHONE NUMBER IS RECOMMENDED FOR A MORE ACCURATE DELIVERY.
UNITED KINGDOM:4-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR Fast Shipping Service, Standard Service :8-15 Days
UNITED STATES: 4-8 BUSINESS DAYS FOR Fast Shipping Service, Standard Service :8-11 Days
TAX & DUTY
Import Duties, Taxes And Charges Are Not Included In The Item Price Or Shipping Charges, These Charges Are Buyer’s Responsibility.
We Greatly Value Customer Satisfaction.
If You Love My Items Please Leave Me And Other Buyer Good Adviced.
If You Are Not Satisfied When You Receive Your Item, Then Please Let Us Know ,I Will Do My Best For My Customers! Thanks For Your Cooperation.
If You Have Any Questions About An Order Or Item, You Can Contact Us With Message
If The Goods Are Missing Or Broken In The Process, What Will I Do?
Answer:Every Buyer Will Be Provided With Once Duplicate For Free Service For Within 6 Months.