Swedish Warship Vasa Scale 1/48 Carving Pieces Pear Wood Wood Model Ship Kit
Material: PEAR WOOD
THIS CARVING IS 1/48 SCALE WHICH SUIT FOR THE SHIP VASA SIZE AS FOLLOW:
Length 1380 MM
Body Length 1220 MM
Height 1150 MM
- Sold here is Swedish Warship VASA full ship carving pieces only, which not included the ship part.
- This use Five axis engraving the whole carving pieces which made this very expensive also due the huge ejection rate,
- Only very less carving pieces success finish, that why this expensive and rare in market.
- More than 300 pieces carving which all 3D carving
- It also included a full size drawing of VASA which very suit for the customer who can made ship independently.
- All the carvings are wrapped in a frame in the form of a frame, which can be used as an ornament before carving, adding a view to your studio.
Vasa (or Wasa)is a Swedish warship built between 1626 and 1628. The ship foundered after sailing about 1,300 m (1,400 yd) into its maiden voyage on 10 August 1628.
It fell into obscurity after most of her valuable bronze cannon were salvaged in the 17th century until she was located again in the late 1950s in a busy shipping lane just outside the Stockholm harbor.
Salvaged with a largely intact hull in 1961, it was housed in a temporary museum called Wasavarvet ('The Wasa Shipyard') until 1988 and then moved permanently to the Vasa Museum in Stockholm.
The ship is one of Sweden's most popular tourist attractions and has been seen by over 35 million visitors since 1961. Since her recovery,
Vasa has become a widely recognised symbol of the Swedish 'great power period' and is today a de facto standard in the media and among Swedes for evaluating the historical importance of shipwrecks.